Wednesday, October 13, 2010

best days are photo days.


I can spend hours upon hours in fields of cotton, on top of barns, petting pigs/horses, and feeding COWS (which are my heart y'all) all for the love of photos with my BFF for LYFE rebecca june. I mean really, we run out in to the middle of streets in DBURG or sit on the edge of the Mississippi River, or drive in snow storms just to capture an image that we hope depicts the lives we live and the fun we have together. Photo days are the BEST days and I am so glad the RJH loves them as much as I do. When we were driving today Kevin and I were talking on the phone and I explained to her how Kevin has said he has no desire to run in a field of wildflowers and take pictures with me... sad for me but I guess it's not so manly after all. Can't wait for the fun we are going to have taking engagement pictures and wedding pictures. It's like pulling teeth, but it will be so worth it in the end. I showed Rebecca, Kallima Photography today and she said it's perfect. I said I know. Been stalking her for 3 years now and I can't wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment