Friday, October 22, 2010

FirstSex.


You get to do that when you are married. My parents never taught me anything about it but I learned about it on my own. The kids in middle school told me all about it. But I'm not here to talk about the "how"...or "why"...or "who." Because the obvious answers to those are; the way everyone else does it, because i'm in love, and Amanda, respectively.

Im more interested in discussing the when and where. There is a long outstanding debate, and to keep it clean for the children I'll put it this way, Airport hotel? or Honeymoon destination? There are critical pros and cons to be weighed for either option. Most critically, Airport hotel is sooner. And I believe I have already submitted my due diligence in waiting long enough. Also, "it" could be made to be a part of the whole wedding ceremony and festivities. Unfortunately, those pro's that are in support of the airport hotel are also the cons for the honeymoon destination, and vice versa.

The ultimate advantage for the honeymoon destination is that it is, well, the honeymoon destination. Additionally, this likely means tropical weather with endless privacy, bottles of wine with a delicious feast afterwards. All of which are sure to make for an unforgettable experience! And to be honest, 24 years...what's one more day. Right?

It has been great to post about this! I'm sure I have affirmatively embarrassed Princess Amanda on this blog and will pay for it later. Until then, signing out, and if your married, go have sex.

KG

No comments:

Post a Comment