Monday, October 18, 2010

house dividedddd

Side note before I begin... our save the dates came in the mail and now my friends you can just put us up on your refrigerators and enjoy until MAY 29 2011! YES.

okay next... so when Kevin and I get married we are going to be a house divided. YEP. He loves himself some titans and I LOVE myself some EAGLES. I was born and raised a dire hard Philadelphia sports fan of everything. The eagles, the phillies, the76ers (but I hate basketball) and the flyers. Except sometimes I actually do really like the predators and doing fang fingers at the games. BUT, we will never be cheering for the same team. Sometimes I think we both secretly pretend we are cheering for each other's teams when they are playing, but I think it's only because we want to be sweet to each other, but really we could care less. He told me the other day that our kids would cheer for his teams because he is the man and the kids always side with the man when it comes to sports. I think that is FALSE. My children will be wearing tiny green eagles jerseys and singing

Fly Eagles Fly, On The Road To Victory.
Fight Eagles Fight, Score A Touchdown 1-2-3.

Hit 'Em Low.
Hit 'Em High.
And We'll Watch Our Eagles Fly.


Just kidding, but maybe.. I will give them a chance to make their own sweet decisions. Just know that mommy buys the presents children. :)

Yep.. let the life long different team rivalry begin. I love you Kevin Gavigan. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment