Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Balance.

I decided to start a blog to remember the last year of my life before I got married. What it was like planning a wedding and making decisions that I probably don't particularly care to make. What I did for fun during the year. Different feelings that have been on my heart. Then I thought how fun would it be if Kevin joined in.... and what do I get? The plain as day realization that boys and girls are completely opposite and yep, we will never write about similar things. Ha. I am a girl. I am emotional and write about things on my heart. He is a boy. A realistic boy who writes about things on his mind. Analytical brain verses my creative, feeler brain. Good thing that for the rest of my life he will be a boy and I will be a girl and we will balance each other out with creative verse analytical thoughts. My highest highs and lowest lows and his always staying even keel in the middle. I'm glad God made boys and girls and I am glad that I have found the one to stand opposite me and balance me out. It's a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment