Sunday, September 26, 2010

i work hard for the money.

no seriously I do. Like I work 7 days a week and make poverty level. Thank you age 24 and a degree in the arts. You gave me a creative mind and 4 school years filled with what I love to do most, only to leave me high and dry and in the real world called LIFE. But with all that said, ask me if I would change a thing? Go on, ask. Well I will tell you the answer. Nope, I wouldn't.

I loveeee love love, teaching dance and if I could do it every day full time I would in a heartbeat. Unfortunately the world is not hurting for modern dance teachers and if they are, there isn't much mula to put towards it. But I love it. And I'm working on my pilates certification right now, to go along with my dance teaching and man, oh man pilates has helped me find every little muscle my body contains. It's intense and worth it, but it's time consuming and the certification program is a lot of money that I work for every day and then turn around and spend. Anyways, needless to say, I better be in dang good shape come May when I get married because I will have just finished level 4 and in that level you are hanging upside down on the trap table doing reverse pushups. YES, that will be me.

Anyways, regarding the wedding planning, it has taken a somewhat backseat to life. I figured 7 months, I'm good.>> BAHAH yeah right, I know I have to do it but since I just had to go to Miami for level 2 training I had to focus on working out. Now back to wedding... Can't wait to see the invitations the talented Mrs. Shinnick had come up with.

Ok okay, yeah I love my fiance.
Good way to end it right?

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! Just wanted to leave a note & say how stinkin' cute your blog is!! You and Kev will surely be glad to have this to look back on :)
    Ryan and I are excited for ya'll to both be in Jax so we can have fun & the boys can do lawyer-stuff! :)
    ~brittanyd

    ReplyDelete