Wednesday, September 8, 2010

eat drink and be merry

oh so the best surprises in the world are when people you don't see very often come in for a visit. This past weekend, Kevin decided to come home and man, oh man, I was so very excited. I had to work a lot, but seeing him is better than not seeing him. On Monday we went to Loveless cafe with my parents and his parents and it was oh so nice. We had about a ten minute debate on whether or not the biscuits were some of the best we ever had, but other then that the families get along. Such a blessing, yep it is. We also went to the Frist center to see the Chihuly and Couture exhibits and guess who's idea it was? I'll give you a hint.. in the relationship I'm the artist dancer and he is the sports analytical mind.. so who's idea??? Oh right, that wasn't a hint because Kevin suggested it. I might have stopped breathing for a minute and I did have to ask if he was serious, but yep it was all in real life yall. And his little artistic heart painted himself a picture with watercolors.

I loved it. everything.

Need to order save the datesssss... we made them this past weekend.. next on the list to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment