Tuesday, September 21, 2010

seek up.

I really need to pick out bridesmaid dresses. I really need a passport. I really need to do a lot of things, but everything is just going to have to take a backseat for a little bit. Kevin told me that I could delegate some responsibilities to him, but I'm not a very good delegator. If I do it myself, then I know it gets done. If I leave it to others, then I have no control. I can delegate to my mom because she is just like me. 5 mins later she has done what I asked. I really only trust her. I think more so than ever and especially being older now, I have realized that my mother is one of the most incredible and selfless people I know. If I can be half the person she is, then I am off to an okay start. I am blessed and all over the place in this entry. Yep, it's true.

Oh man, can I please fastforward 7 months?


No comments:

Post a Comment