Saturday, February 19, 2011

double digits.

YES.. double digits have arrived.. meaning there are 99 days left. thank heaven. seriously.

next, oh just been doing so much DIY all day today.. painting so many frames, making so many chalkboards. it's fun and i enjoy it. soon i will get to share it with everyone and that will be joyous.

tomorrow, i am getting to go in the woods and cut some tree stumps for the wedding with my dear brother clayton. he called and told me to pack the chainsaw. we're getting country on yall. it's going down in the woods!

the other night i had another dream. kevin was marrying two of us at the same time. one of my best friends and me. it was weird. and i got mad, cause she wasn't helping to pay for it. i told her the next day. we laughed.

played both wedding songs for my momma yesterday and she started crying. it made me tear up on the side, but she doesn't know. i sure hope this isn't a sign for a day full of crying. i fear it will either be a mass amount of tears or a mass amount laughter. bless my heart for either crying or laughing uncontrollably during weddings. i really need to find the happy median.






No comments:

Post a Comment