Monday, February 7, 2011

happy love month yall

It is LOVE month. That means it's February. That means it's one month closer to the wedding, which I was reminded by my seester seems to taking forever to get here. But February is a short month so really, it's kind of short until it gets here.

I love, love month. It's sweet.

Okay, also... can you please tell me why there are a billion options for what to wear in your hair when you get married? It is making my indecisive mind struggle and be conflicted the most, all the time. Flowers, headbands, a flowered headband.. the options are endless and all I know if that I have a lot of hair and that whatever I decide I just want it to be right. M
EHHH ( that is my animal sound for I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO EVER)

Also, last night I rocked a little babe to sleep and honestly I think that is such a little blessing from God and I shared that with Kevin and he said let's have a kid and I said oh no no, not ever so fast.. Yep, no kiddos coming from this lady soon. But it is extremely strange to think that I will have kids sooner than later in life and it's exciting, freaky, strange, sweet, and everything possible to feel I guess.

One more realization.. driving in the car is when I get the most time to think about everything and man, sometimes I just cry out of nowhere because of how blessed I have been and am and how I am undeserving and grace is just given to me and I can't even begin to comprehend how much love God has for us and how because of that I in turn can love. It's overwhelming. It's real. It's run-on-sentence real.

HAPPY LOVE MONTH.
(eam gonna make fun of me cause i supposed to be asleep)

No comments:

Post a Comment