Wednesday, February 16, 2011

wedding nightmare #1.

I had the most real, i never want it to be real ever, wedding nightmare last night. I woke up crying and sweating because in that nightmare I had run from downtown Franklin to downtown Nashville.. which is like 30 miles and everyone knows my cut off is 2, so yeah. No wonder why I was cryingggg.

the
re are 102 days left! which is way not a lot compared to where we started. Every day little things get done, people step up and take care of things they need to, and well, me.. I get a little crazier. I have been sooo laid back and now I'm getting hyper! And that my friends, is fun and annoying for the people around me. I apologize.. now, ahead of time.. at least it only happens once in my life! well, i mean i'm annoying always, but only wedding annoying one time.

it's just the little things. those details.. i didn't realize I had put a lot of thought into it, cause I really didn't think i did, but then kevin said.. yeah amanda, you have.. and i said.. oh okay. I just can't wait until i have in my possession every little detail that we need for the day. i'm someone that needs to have everything together in one place (which is the closet in my bedroom and i think when my dad finally decides to open
the doors, i gonna get yelled at because it's a mess) so that i can feel at ease.

our invitations are done and being ordered. our friend from high school, Caity, did an incredible job on them. Exactly how we pictured, exactly perfect. we took our engagement pictures this past weekend, they were fun. i laughed a lot. we made the perfect decision hiring rebekah and ben.

i have currently eaten so many carrots i feel like i'm a bunny in the realest way.
and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SOON TO BE BROTHER IN LAW JJ GAVIGAN. you're a cool kid my friend.

and thanks RJH for going to the gym 2 days in a row with me. the motivation is there when someone is around.

and so happy i got to spend my third valentine with kevin. he is neat. and i think i'll keep him forever.
babes forever. we still make the same faces always.

No comments:

Post a Comment