Sunday, March 6, 2011

and bye bye February

so february has come and gone. really fast, sometimes too fast.. but i guess most of the time not fast enough?? oh i don't know.. my brain is scattered and the lists are multiplying. things are getting crossed off, but then other things are being remembered that they need to get done. it's endless it feels like.

went on a search for earrings today. i couldn't decide if i wanted to go more along the lines of just silver, or if i wanted to be a little bit more me with color.. i went with color. i heart them.. thanks anthropolgie.

i got me a brand new pair of running shoes. i have been wearing the same 2 pairs of tennis shoes for almost 10 years now. i don't think i can give them up.. i think they will just go in a special spot in my closet for a little while i enjoy running in these new shoes that practically project me forward when i step. kevin sent them to me. it was a surprise. a thank you for doing some much wedding stuff. i love being surprised. i had no idea. it was perfect.

thanks to groupon also.. you are giving us our transportation after the wedding for a discount! who knew that groupon would end up helping us in this way? i didn't but i sure do like it.

i get to go to florida on friday. roadtrip with my seester. I'M PUMPED. dance party in the car time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment