Wednesday, January 26, 2011

this only comes around once.


I am trying to be careful to remember that planning my own wedding is something that I will only get to do once and that I need to enjoy it, remember it, and cherish it. I think it's easy to get carried away with the stressful and overwhelming part of it, but seriously do those parts really matter?

I was thinking the other day while walking around downtown franklin, how lucky Kevin and I are that so many people have helped us out with our wedding already.. specifically, I was pretty much trying to think of the ways in which we can thank all of them and let them know that. Recommendations from friends have been incredible. Most of our vendors have been responsive, quick, and easy to work with. And the one that wasn't, is no longer a part of it, and instead we have a wonderful new gal who has already made us feel much better. I think that finding the appropriate way to thank these people, is a to do very high on my "green list" towards the final months.

on a super random side note, I have a very strong desire to shrink my large ribcage, but unfortunately have no control over that one.

next, I really need to find out what I want to wear in my hair for the wedding. I have been looking, thinking, debating, over what to do, but I'm seriously not sure yet. For now, I will debate over what to wear for engagement pictures. Those are coming soon and those make me excited.

lastly, if we get anymore snow I am going to freak. I love it. It's pretty.. it makes me appreciate God's wonderful and awesome beauty.. but Tennessee can't handle it. Things shut down.. they get cancelled... they mess up my schedule... no bueno my amigos.. no bueno.


No comments:

Post a Comment