Sunday, January 2, 2011

Fail. at. blogging.

Ha, I told Kevin recently that we are such "go getters" when we start something, but soon our excitement fizzles and we drop off the radar of whatever it is we were so adamant to start. Well, so I skipped a month of blogging, but life got so crazy... Holidays, people in town, shows for the school where I teach... I mean deciding to blog hit the bottom of my to do list.. actually, I'm sure it never even made it on there.

December was good... KG was here for a whole 2 weeks. That is rare, so rare and with that said I really do hope that these 5 months go by fast because honestly my heart hurts every time he leaves. Family time was fun... splitting holidays is something to get used to, but it was exciting being at my house, then driving to his house and seeing how they do things... families are so different from each other. It is kind of neat realizing what is important to one house and what is important to the next.

Kevin and I made what we are calling the green list.. it's a LIME green poster board with everything that needs to get done for the wedding and every time we complete something we get to cross it off. We have it full of stuff, oh yeah, and only ONE thing crossed off. But... here's the deal, now that it is 2011 I am super motivated. So I can do this... yes I can...

I think maybe if I just keep cheering myself on and praying for God to give me the motivation and strength to get er done then I will be good.

Oh also, I'm so excited to finally dance again, especially with Amanda. Rehearsal is great and puts me in such a happy place. Dance is the best. for realz.

No comments:

Post a Comment