Thursday, January 27, 2011

oh my heart is happy cause tomorrow I go to tallahassee







oh my, yes I get to go to Tallahassee this weekend! That means I get to go back to my college and that, my dear friends, means my heart just grew a couple sizes for the next 2 days. I loveeeeee, loveee, loveeeddd college. I miss it all the time. I wish that I could relive college all over. Oh my oh my seriously I'm just going to love it.

plus I get to see my dear friend Jadey, Jade. ANDDDD I get to roam around the dance department, see old friends, watch new dancers, and just love it all... and Kevin gets to come and that makes it even better cause that place is like home. Oh and we get to recognize Lynda Davis, that speaks for itself :)
Here are a few pictures from college. man, i just can't put into words what this place means to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment